My Fellow Conservatives,
With the Supreme Court now set to take up the issue of GAY marriage,and related issues in California this week, it occurred to me, that the time has come for Conservative voters in this nation to do a personal "Conservative Gut Check" of their moral values, and what they actually believe and stand for.
This call to action, will of course, upset many Liberals who are hoping that the Conservative voter base in this country will go to "sleep" while they slip their Left-Wing agenda past everybody. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, MY LIBERAL LEFT-WING friends. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Conservatives in this nation are sick and tired of this kind of nonsense. They are tired of listening to the same old tired arguments about Gay Marriage, Gay Rights, etc., that are spewed from the depths of the Liberal Agenda.
So, here we go. I am going to spell out the moral questions that need to be answered by every Conservative Christian.(I will include my own personal answer for each one).
1. Do you believe that Marriage should be between a MAN and a Woman? My answer; YES
2. Do you believe that each State should have the right to vote to ban GAY Marriage? My answer; Yes
3.Do you believe that PRAYER should be put back into our SCHOOLS; My answer; YES
4.Do you believe that as a Conservative Christian you should stand up for the values that you believe in, outside the 4 walls of your home Church? My answer; YES
5.Do you believe that our country is being destroyed by the Socialist agenda of The Obama Administration? MY answer; YES
6. DO you believe that we as a nation, must return to God's Word if we hope to save our Nation? My answer; YES
7. Do you believe that GOD'S WORD contained in the BIBLE is the final and most important directive we should be following and proclaiming? My answer; YES
8. Should we as Conservative Christians, be afraid to stand up for what we believe in, because we might upset the Liberal Left in this Nation? My answer; NO!!!
9. Should Conservative Christians be vocal about what they believe, and why? My answer; YES
10. Should Conservative Christians be on their knees daily asking for GOD'S MERCY and GRACE for our nation? My answer; YES
As I close, my challenge to every Conservative Christian in this Nation is this; Stand up for Conservative Christian Values that you believe in!! Stand up for GOD'S WORD!! Say "NO" to the continual downward spiral of our decaying moral values in our society. Stand up against abortion!!Stand up against Drugs and Alcohol abuse!! Stand up for Life!! Last but not least, Stand up for our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST!!
Until next time, from The Conservative Corner............
Blog has been viewed (2321) times.